Women’s Soccer Training Near Novi | Michigan Soccer Trainers
At MECA, our female soccer training programs are designed for middle school through college players who seek to improve every facet of their health, stamina, strength, agility, and confidence.
At MECA, we have had tremendous success training female soccer players at every level. Our Head Coach David Lawrence has been a strength and performance coach on the international level, with the Guyana’s Women’s National Team. He and his staff have worked with female soccer players from overseas professional to college through high school and middle school.
MECA specializes in dramatically decreasing the risk of knee injuries in female soccer players, while at the same time increasing their power and their ability to accelerate, decelerate, and change direction on the field of play. In Metro Detroit, MECA has become the go-to post rehabilitation training facility for physiotherapists and doctors to send their athletes after physical therapy is completed. We serve as a bridge from physical therapy to performance on the field of play.
MECA professional strength coaches have experience training national female soccer teams and have worked personally with over 75 female soccer players, all individually. Individualized training programs include:
- Screening for risks of knee and other soccer-related injuries
- Specific training to decrease incidents of knee injuries
- Nutrition plans customized to the individual player
- Increase speed, acceleration, agility for directional changes
- Improved strength on the ball, shot power, and accuracy
- Improved confidence in your game abilities
Proven Women’s Soccer Training Process
Every athlete is different. Female athletes develop and train differently than male athletes, and deserve a female-oriented training regimen that focuses on their body and growth style at every stage of development. MECA strength coaches use a proprietary evaluation and training process to design a program that is tailored to your specific needs.
- Dietary Evaluation
- Metabolic analytics
- Upper and lower body structural balance testing
- Power and strength testing
- Locate the missing links in order to achieve your training goals
- Tailor a training program with your coach that is distinctly for your needs
Hear what our soccer training clients have to say
Syndney Schembri, Xavier Woman’s Soccer, #22
Are You Ready to Take Your Performance to the Next Level?
Contact us today to schedule a free women’s soccer athletic assessment and tour our facility.