Off-Ice Hockey Training In Novi | Hockey Trainers
MECA offers top-tier personalized strength training programs for hockey players that include evaluation of several physical components as well as a personalized training regimen to meet your unique needs and goals.
The demands of hockey are different than any other sport. MECA hockey trainers combine their education and experience with knowledge of your current state in order to design the ultimate strength training and nutrition program to prepare you for superior athletic prowess on the ice. The average hockey player that trains at MECA increases their bench press by 60lbs in just 12 weeks.
Benefits of our off-ice hockey training programs include:
- Professional hockey trainers with over 20-years of combined experience
- One-on-one coaching with your own personalized training regimen
- Developing increased short-term speed on the ice
- Increased power and functional core strength
- Increased strength that transfers to the ice
- Access to our state-of-the-art facility, with some of the best strength training equipment available in the world. That includes a 55-yard indoor track for speed training and plyometrics.
MECA professional hockey trainers have over 20 years of combined experience and have worked personally to train over 100 hockey players. Our strength coaches leverage their continuing education and experience to deliver maximum results from your training. You will enjoy significant improvement that directly impacts your performance on the ice.
Professional Hockey Training Experience
Over time, our hockey trainers have enjoyed working with athletes in the National Hockey League, American Hockey League, Division 1 Collegiate Hockey, KHL, and every other hockey level, down to the most basic age for beginners. MECA hockey trainers use a scientific approach to strength training that enables us to deliver the best training available where you achieve the quickest results.
MECA hockey trainers use specially-tailored training techniques that are designed to maximize your growth and development. That’s why our one-on-one style of hockey training is a crucial aspect to your success. Your professional hockey trainer will constantly evaluate progress and training, making the necessary adjustments to deliver the best results while also decreasing risks for injury.
Our hockey personal training programs include:
- Upper and lower body structural balance testing
- Body fat testing (metabolic analytics)
- A customized diet plan that improves your health and body composition Neurological and brain testing
- Strength training to improve speed and explosiveness on the ice
- Plyometric training that improves power
- Hockey specific conditioning
MECA strength coaches who specialize in hockey training adjust your hockey training program by varying the exercises, repetitions, and numbers of exercise sets performed at each session. These changes seek to constantly challenge your body in order to stimulate growth, address any muscle weaknesses, and enhance core strength and power development.
Sports Nutritionist Services Can Boost Your Hockey Training
In addition to your top-tier, personalized hockey training regimen, MECA offers the specialist services of an on-staff Sports Nutritionist. Our Sports Nutritionist provides specific testing and guidance to help you correct nutritional deficiencies or imbalances for optimal health and healing. The Sports Nutritionist works with your personal strength training coach to formulate a nutrition and health supplement plan that meets your body’s needs for strength, speed, endurance, and overall good health. On your next visit to MECA, ask to speak with our Sports Nutritionist to discuss this performance resource.
Athletes Who have Benefited from Our Hockey Training
Sault Saint Marie Greyhounds
Here What Some of Our Hockey Training Clients have To Say
– Austin Levi, Charlotte Checkers Defenseman
– Jaycob Megna, Nebraska-Omaha, Defenseman and NHL prospect
– Brendan Rons, Hockey Player
– Jack Kopacka, Anaheim Ducks
Are You Ready to Take Your Hockey Performance to the Next Level?
Get ready to become the strongest and fastest player that you can possibly be, more conditioned and competitive than ever! Contact us today to schedule a hockey athletic assessment and tour our state-of-the-art facility.
Click on the links below for more information: