Novi Personal Trainer
Michigan Personal Training and Strength Conditioning
At MECA, where we really differentiate ourselves from other training facilities or personal trainers is how we design programs and implement them to match the individual client. This is how we take you from where you are, to where you need to go, in the most effective way possible.
When a first-time client walks into our facility, we put them through an evaluation, which is usually about an hour long. Depending on how advanced the client is we will go through a few or all of the testing to help us write the first phase of the program.
- Previous History Review and Goal Setting
- Bio Signature Modulation and Nutritional Recall
- Lower Body Extremity Structural Balance Testing (series of 6 tests)
- Upper Body Extremity Structural Balance Testing (4 tests)
- Sport Qualification Assessment
- Fiber Type Assessment
- Neurotransmitter Dominance Assessment (NDA)
Why are the results better and faster at MECA than anywhere else?
The customized approach that we take with each individual no matter if they are a professional athlete, a business professional that hasn’t worked out in years and looking to get back into shape, or even a high school athlete who is returning from a knee injury and looking for strength training to bridge the gap between rehabilitation and getting back to performing at a high level.